Commercial Trading Manager
Berkshire (3 Month Contract)
My client is a well known Mobile Operator, who are undergoing a number of exciting changes within their business. They are currently seeking a Commercial Trading Manager to join their collaborative and close knit team on an interim basis.
As a Trading Manager working within the Acquisition team you will be responsible for creating and implementing the trading roadmap, creating promotions, bringing new products and propositions to market and using insight to ensure all activities are aligned to customer needs.
- Analysis of market and customer data to ascertain new opportunities
- A creative, can do attitude, with a commercial drive
- A cross functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company
You will also be responsible for:
- Solutions Analysis
- Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Work Scheduling / Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management & Control
- Budgeting & Costing
- Experience within a similar position, either in In-Life Trading or Customer Acquisition
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Strong customer and marketing analysis experience
- Market commercialisation knowledge
- Strong reporting skills
If you have the right skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.