|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Transmission / MW|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Project Coordinator required for mobile telecoms organisation in Berkshire!
Applicants must have some knowledge of transmission - leased line and MW delivery
Contract - 9 months+
Hybrid - home/Reading
In a nutshell: Checking and updating live site statuses. Raising escalations and chasing build updates and progress. Telco project delivery experience - exposure to leased line and Microwave delivery.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join Transmission Deployment, part of the Transmission Programme and who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering elements of network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Escalating to the Senior Delivery Manager as required.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Regular budget reforecasting working in the Company's Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements
What we are looking for:
- Experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience and proven ability to deliver project to a clear governance structure.
- Good understanding of Transmission processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, RAN, TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
- Experience of delivery
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Salary: 15% Bonus
Global Customs Compliance Expert