|Job Title:||Business Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Role: Business Project Manager
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
Type: 6 Month Contract initially
We are looking for Business Project Manager for one of the leading telecoms company based in Reading. The Business Project Manager will support the business as part of an overall digital transformation program. Seeking an experienced project manager (7 years+) to mobilise and plan the business project and take an end-to-end role in the delivery of the project. This will include stakeholder management, planning, risk management, reporting, driving the project and achieving business goals. The role will involve working on tariffs and launching new products and propositions.
Role and experience:
- Demonstrate experience of running a large complex business project within a large digital transformational programme, where agreed outcomes were met.
- Develop strong business-wide stakeholder relationships and effectively manage a multitude of challenging internal and external stakeholders and conflicting views - the business owner, business Subject Matter Experts, technical delivery leads, external partners, the business readiness team, other internal teams, etc.
- Lead planning activities for the project and each of its constituent workstreams - the definition, initiation, delivery and implementation so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan aligned with stakeholders that is coordinated, appropriately resourced, risk-managed and communicated.
- Ensure that the business outcome or goal for each workstream is defined and agreed with all stakeholders. Holding stakeholders accountable for delivery and ensuring that end to end governance is in place and effective.
- Proven track record in the on-time, on-budget delivery. Drive high-quality deliverables within tight timeframes and on budget, while monitoring progress and managing risk. Provide the capability to manage change against project budget and provide clear, simple and transparent reporting
- Demonstrate strong skills in the planning, organisation, scheduling, project financial management and problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process.
- Proven experience in project management delivery frameworks and a track record of delivering continuous improvement with Agile and waterfall projects. Provide clear direction on project management methodologies/approaches to the project team to ensure quality and control is fit for purpose. Drive systemic thinking across project.
- Inspire a culture to drive others to continuously evaluate and embed change across our own and partner organizations. Responsible for continuously optimizing value of the project (process, tools & people), ensuring learnings are tracked, shared and implemented to drive a culture of continual improvement across all workstreams.
- Proven leadership ability with strong negotiating, influencing and people skills at senior level and across diverse teams. The ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good business acumen and the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact up to senior management and executive level.
- Experience of delivering operating model changes covering technology, people and process
- Has the ability to articulate complex project delivery and operational risks succinctly and clearly to senior stakeholders
- Telco experience would be an advantage.
- Implementation experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience delivering solutions with regulatory, compliance and legal requirements
- Experience of managing complex financial reporting requirements
- Integrated project plan in the context of an overall transformation programme plan
- Project management execution (RAID, resource, cost, scope, quality & communication) in alignment with the appropriate PM approach
- Stakeholder management for internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and manage standard methods, tools, templates & guidance for project management
- Project Governance and Risk Management through effective escalation.
- Weekly status reports and plan updates to programme/PMO
- Continual service improvement and lessons learned
- Monitoring of business outcomes and benefits realisation.
- The role will involve working on tariffs and launching new products and propositions
If this looks interesting, do click on APPLY.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Marketing Manager - Creative Agency background
Marketing Manager - ATL Brand Campaigns
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking