|Job Title:||VAT Compliance Manager|
|Duration:||FTC 12 MONTHS|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a VAT Compliance Manager for a telecoms company based in Berkshire
As VAT Compliance Manager you will have responsibility for reviewing UK VAT compliance as well leading various VAT/business projects.
Responsibilities of the VAT Compliance Manager include:
- Responsibility for the review of UK VAT compliance including quarterly VAT returns, EC sales, Intrastat, RCSL taking full ownership of the review process and ensuring submission is made to HMRC by the statutory deadlines.
- Responsibility for the review of VAT balance sheet accounts and ensuring that differences are investigated, and appropriate accounting action is taken where required.
- Responsibility for the review of VAT journals.
- Resolving VAT queries received from the business.
- Undertaking contract reviews.
- Leading VAT and business projects.
- Preparation of correspondence for HMRC in relation to VAT projects.
- Resolving and managing HMRC enquiries.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to the above processes
- Provide support to the Head of Tax on advising the business on the VAT impact of new initiatives.
The successful VAT Compliance Manager will have:
- Qualified (CTA/ACA or equivalent)
- At least 6 years VAT compliance experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
To apply for the VAT Compliance Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.