UX / UI Designer
Contract (3 Months)
I am currently seeking a UX / UI Designer to work for a well-known Consumer Tech brand, based out of their modern offices in the Berkshire area.
My client is keen to find the best 'tech-savvy' candidates in the market to work on a number of exciting digital projects.
If you are passionate about the Digital industry, have extensive UX & UI Design experience and would like to work in a highly skilled and collaborative team, then this could be the role for you!
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Very good understanding of UI design
- Strong Visual Design ability
- Experience of working on a mobile app
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a good level of research ability i.e. qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
If this opportunity is of an interest to you and would you like to be considered, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.