UX Design Architect
My client is a leading Telecoms Vendor, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. Due to company growth, they are seeking a UX Design Architect to join their highly skilled team on a permanent basis.
- Design the interface and experience for a broad range of website deliverables : specific focus on all aspects of web sites, and more as required (for example, social, commerce, Mobile and apps)
- Concept user journeys and interactions into tangible architecture for best in class user experiences
- Develop and maintain sitemap and wireframe mockups (site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization), usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design/architecture documents
- Develop, govern and iterate outstanding website creative assets across platforms, with a strong focus on website design and visual impact - campaign, product, always on templates and harmonization.
- More than 7 years of website experience including 3+ years of UI/UX, is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required.
- Strong knowledge and experience of technical platforms for creative asset development in digital.
- Evidence of collaboration with developers and fellow designers to go from initial idea to final output.
- Passion for interactive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
- Great eye for typography, composition, layout and craft.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing context and user journey dependencies critical.
If you have the right experience and you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.