About the role
This particular project is focused on delivering our brand new proposition for customers, an app that provides them with offers and rewards every week.
This is just the beginning. This app is going to be so much more than just another offers app. We would be excited to have you on board helping to shape this project with literally limitless possibilities. You'll work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focused solutions that will take this app to the next level both on iOS and Android.
- Very good understanding of UI design
- Conduct user research (including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops)
- Create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Ability to work with data (data driven process)
- Create interactive prototypes for both desktop and mobile
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Extensive experience with mobile apps (both iOS and Android)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Mobile first and touch screens best practices
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Being able to work on constant improvements and iterations
- Experience of working effectively with remote teams
- Ability to work closely with development and testing teams
- Basic understanding of coding is a bonus
- Outstanding stakeholder management
The type of person we are looking for
We'd LOVE it if you had some of the following:
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- A passion for user-centered design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate early on in the design process.
- A passion & belief in your own ideas but the humility to recognise when you're wrong.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.