|Job Title:||Test Engineer - Network / Infrastructure Test|
|REF:||FJS - TestNet_1581439894|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Test Engineer - Network / Infrastructure Test
CONTRACT - 6 Months
A Test Engineer is required to work with our Global IT Services Company to provide Testing support across Network / Infrastructure Testing.
- Provides specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
- Organizes materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics.
- Performs testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing toolsets.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience with:
- ISTQB Foundation
- Network testing experience
- Test creation and execution
- Defect logging
- Report creation
- JIRA experience
- Test Plan creation
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England