|Job Title:||SOC Analysts (Security Operation Centre)|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Operations Analyst / SOC Engineer (SIEM, Firewall, Cyber, ArcSight, LogRhythm, RSA etc) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month
I am recruiting for multiple levels of SOC Engineers with experience in a variety of SIEM tools to work in a multiple customer support SOC Centre in Warrington.
The SIEM Analyst is responsible for the security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions including notification and alerting. Monitors for possible security incidents, using knowledge of attack types and standard protocol behaviour to classify incidents, comment, and provide advice on mitigation or remedial actions to the client.
Skills & Experience
- Monitoring client security infrastructure, identifying and reporting Real Time attacks and vulnerabilities on the client network.
- Identification of incidents and subsequent analysis and investigation to determine their severity and the response required.
- Ensure that incidents are correctly reported and documented in accordance with government policy and procedures.
- Be prepared to provide a Technical Escalation Point during security incidents, establishing the extent of an attack, the business impacts, and advising on how best to contain the incident along with advice on systems hardening and mitigation measures to prevent a re-occurrence.
- Maintain a keen understanding of evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of the client network.
- As required update Protective Monitoring/SOC documentation, processes and procedures
- Provide on job training to develop junior members of the SOC team.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix - TWS)
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: Market rates
Principal Cloud Solution Architect (Azure/Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Yield Engineer
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: competitive market rate