|Job Title:||Service Architect - SC Cleared|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|REF:||FJS - MTSerArchcont_1551114660|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Service Architect - SC Cleared
A Service Architect delivers the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
This role will require some travel to London also.
The Service Architect must have:
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service design for major IT systems
- A broad knowledge of the constituent components of the solution
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
- Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Team development and motivational skills
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
Desirable Skills Required:
- ITIL version 3 Practitioner or Expert
- Experience of modelling techniques and tools - process, applications, data and technology
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SharePoint Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Service Architect (SCADA/OT/Operational Technology/Agile/ITIL)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire