|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain Management|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain Management - Permanent - Berkshire (mobile telecoms)
Role model business partnering will be key to success in the role, really getting under the skin of the operational areas you support. You'll be confident in presenting financial information to senior stakeholders, taking responsibility for SCM financials across the areas you support and driving through commercially focused initiatives with the SCM team to ensure all cost targets are are met. The successful candidate will draw upon their relationship building, financial analysis and presentation skills to provide guidance and insight to key stakeholders and the finance management team. Early visibility of any risks and opportunities is vital and ongoing review of potential cost savings should be second nature.
What does the role involve?
- Finance Business Partner for all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics, providing commercial guidance & support to key stakeholders in these areas.
- Ownership of financial reporting & KPIs, specifically including stock provisions, disposals, write offs, inventory reviews & intake / inventory forecasting.
- Attend monthly operational reviews at our returns partner.
- Own the quarterly forecast process / annual budget for Inventory & Reverse Logistics, challenging all cost assumptions to ensure best value & present back for signoff with senior SCM & Finance stakeholders.
- Build and maintain key relationships with Supply Chain, Finance & cross-functional teams.
- Own the Customer cost savings tracker (across all Customer) with a focus on SCM cost savings (ChOpCom).
- Support the Senior Finance Manager with ad hoc finance & commercial requests from Supply Chain and Finance teams as required.
- Process consolidation/improvement to optimise all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics commercial management & review.
The type of person we are looking for.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
- A drive for continual improvement & exceptional stakeholder support.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior QA Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England
Programme Manager - Infrastructure Deployment
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin speaking business Operation associate
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire