|Job Title:||Senior Campaign Manager - Creative & Production, B2C|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Campaign Manager - Creative & Production, B2C
A global Telecoms Vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to join their Consumer Marketing Department on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in creating / managing campaigns and large scale productions for B2C clients.
- Originate, and deliver outstanding marketing communications across multiple channels (social, digital, experiential, advertising and more) across the UK market
- Drive strategic campaign development as well as manage tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end campaigns
- Support UK Marketing Director with all elements of campaign creation and delivery from initial agency briefs, to pitches, campaign creation and delivery
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all teams are informed of up and coming activity.
- Lead the UK Product launches to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency TTL.
- Financial management of project budgets - ensuring tight management of project funds, making cost savings without compromising quality of deliverables.
- Liaise with procurement and WEU Region Marketing to expedite project roll out
- Build and forge an effective relationship with all creative agencies we work with to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Consumer facing experience in Campaign Marketing (including Creative & production) preferably in consumer electronics, telecoms, FMCG. Agency or client-side experience is welcome
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing communications
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, able to navigate within complex organization structures and influence
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills both for internal & external
- Able to thrive in high pressure work environments
- Knowledge of wider telecoms market - with a focus on Western Europe
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager (B2C, Broadband)
Location: London, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Marketing Manager - Broadband
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Senior Data Quality Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £10000 - £1000000 per annum
Senior Legal Counsel
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate