|Job Title:||Senior B2C Marketing Manager (Campaigns & Projects)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Senior Marketing Manger (B2C - Campaigns and Projects)
London / Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A global Telecoms Vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their Consumer Department on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in creating / managing campaigns for Telco / Consumer Electronics / FMCG / Fashion / Retail companies, as well as Project Management experience.
- Originate, and deliver outstanding marketing communications across multiple channels (social, digital, experiential, advertising and more) across the UK market
- Drive strategic campaign development as well as manage tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end campaigns
- Support UK Marketing Director with all elements of campaign creation and delivery from initial agency briefs, to pitches, campaign creation and delivery
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all teams are informed of up and coming activity.
- Lead the UK Product launches to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency TTL.
- Financial management of project budgets - ensuring tight management of project funds, making cost savings without compromising quality of deliverables.
- Liaise with procurement and WEU Region Marketing to expedite project roll out
- Build and forge an effective relationship with all creative agencies we work with to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Consumer facing experience in Campaign Marketing, preferably in consumer electronics, telecoms, FMCG. Agency or client-side experience is welcome
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing communications
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, able to navigate within complex organization structures and influence
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills both for internal & external
- Able to thrive in high pressure work environments
- Knowledge of wider telecoms market - with a focus on Western Europe
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Service Design & Transition Senior Manager
Location: Hampshire, England
Sale and marketing Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Service Design and Transition Senior Manager - Service Catalogu
Location: South East England, England
Channel Marketing Specialist (Retail Re-fit & Merchandising)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate