Sales Support Coordinator *SC Cleared*
Our client a Global IT Outsourcing Company require a Sales Support Coordinator to assist the Sales Operations Manager and direct the processes and activities around Business Development (BD) and Sales team. The role holder will act as deputy to the Sales Operations Manager who is the primary contact point within the BD / Sales Team with responsibility for the capture, co-ordination, collation and dissemination of sales pipeline information in support of all Sales and Delivery activities.
The role incumbent will report to the Sales Operations Manager and will provide day-to-day tactical support to the Sales
Operations Manager, Senior Leadership and the combined BD/Sales Team to enable execution of the Sales strategy through provision of accurate and timely reporting and process improvement.
- Facilitate the evolution of the BD / Sales Target Operating Model
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager to maintain and control the BD and Sales Information repositories (Salesforce and SharePoint) as a 'single source of truth'.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager with the production of packs which capture and present relevant information to be disseminated to all key stake holders
- Ensure accurate records and materials are stored and available on SharePoint, to include Deals-on-a-page, Sales Dashboard and tools, Communications Plan and interlock materials.
- Manage the Sales Operations Communications Plan, ensuring interlocks are timetabled and relevant information is produced and disseminated
- Develop processes to oversee BD Sales Activity, to include Bid Budget forecast and spend.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter willing to show strong initiative and creative thinking
- Highly analytical mind set
- Strong attention to detail and personal planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands and challenges based on business impact
- Experience of Project Management / Coordination and engagement with people at all levels of the organisation
- Highly agile, adaptable and flexible with ability to work collaboratively and on multiple projects at once
- Highly articulate, digital savvy individual with desire to gain experience of sales enablement within a digital or 'as a service' environment and to build and develop the role as required
- Ability to influence others to produce relevant information in a timely manner
- SC Clearance
Critical Success Factors:
- Accuracy,currency and timeliness of BD and Sales data repositories (Salesforce and SharePoint)
- Effective support and co-ordination of overall Sales Strategy
- Effective optimisation and prioritisation of Sales Operations activities to include: scheduled reporting; ad-hoc reporting; interlock activities within the company and outside; short and long-term forecasting
- Developing a communications plan for Sales
- Ability to identify key dependencies and produce insight from information
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require an SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.