|Job Title:||Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits|
|REF:||FJS - SSP_1565714637|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Head of Sector Business Development - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Are you a motivated Sales Associate with strong enterprise level experience? If so, please apply to a brand new opportunity based in Dublin, Ireland for one of the worlds' leading IT service providers. You will become a pivotal part of a highly successful sales team pursuing €-multimillion business within the lucrative Irish Service and Solutions marketplace.
The critical purpose of this role is to develop new revenue from net-new customers, selling from our diverse Digital Business Services and Digital Transformation Services portfolios. The role holder will build towards carrying a €-multimillion annual target and will eventually be expected to build deep seated relationships with clients to sell the cyber security managed services offerings and consultancy. To reach this level of competence you will be provided with mentoring and training by senior team members within a collaborative and inclusive team.
The role holder will be trained so that they can develop, execute and capture sales opportunities in line with the wider strategy, eventually you will likely be aligned to either a public sector or private sector vertical. You will be provided with all the mentoring and training along the way to help you become one of the best in the business!
Our client encourages their employees to adopt a flexible approach to work that better suits them as an individual - whether this is based on the hours they are working, where they are working or anything else in between.To be successful you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience of some technology/ services sales at a commercial level.
- Experience identifying and penetrating new markets.
- Experience closing deals (£100K+ ideally).
- Some understanding of current IT Services marketplace and desire to become an industry leading expert.
- A proven hunter and winner of new business.
- You need to win and are naturally competitive - driven by an innate motivation to achieve.
- Understand the power of diversity - applies diverse thinking, appreciates diverse backgrounds, geographies, cultures and gender differences.
- Productively disruptive - takes risks, loves to debate and push the customer to challenge their thinking, creating constructive tension for a positive conclusion.
- Engages with high levels of optimism and energy - creates spark, ambition and focus within the team to drive success and sales.
- Commercialising ideas - take concepts, products and offerings and translate them into compelling propositions that customers want, desire and buy.
- Influencer of customer thinking - able to change the customers perspective through creative engagement and have used this skill to successfully close.
Excellent bonus' are achievable upon success together with a competitive salary and benefits package that ranks among the highest within the industry.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.