|Job Title:||Revenue Assurance Improvement Specialist (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Revenue Assurance Improvement Specialist
Berkshire (3 Month Contract)
A leading telecoms company, who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking a Revenue Assurance Improvement Specialist to join the team on an interim basis, where you will be working for the UK's most reliable mobile network in a position in which you can make your own while adding value to the team.
- Revenue & Cost Improvement Initiatives: Investigating existing revenue and cost controls, and identity and delivery improvements. Validate existing controls and work with the process owners to improve assurance levels.
- Operational Excellence: Developing an understanding of internal and external customer needs and ensure all activities and excellent delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Process Improvements: Review processes and identify process improvements.
- Project Management: Manage cross-functional initiatives to improve revenue, cost and margin controls.
- Experience working within Telecoms is an advantage
- Sound knowledge and experience of all facets of quality assurance related to revenue, cost and margin processes.
- Project Management.
- Process improvements methodologies.
- An ability to liaise with the business on issues of business performance related to revenue assurance.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.