|Job Title:||Release Manager|
|REF:||FJS - Releaseman_1579540180|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
CONTRACT - 6 Months
Working for a global IT services company we require a Release Manager to work closely with the Tech leads, Test Leads, Environments Manager and the Change manager:
- To define and agree Release and deployment plans with the Customer and Interested Parties
- To provide clear and comprehensive Release and deployment plans that enable the Customer and business change projects to align their activities with the plans
- To ensure that each Release is built, tested, verified, installed, and remediated as required and deployed efficiently to a deployment group or target environment successfully and on schedule
- To ensure that a new or changed service and its enabling systems, technology and organization are capable of delivering the agreed service requirements
- To record and manage deviations, risks and issues related to the new or changed service and take necessary corrective action
- To ensure that a release results in minimal unpredicted impact on the production services, operations and the support organization
Please note candidates will require Security Clearance prior to starting - candidates without this level of current clearance will also be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.