|Job Title:||Property Surveyor - Retail/Commercial Property|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Property Surveyor/Chartered Surveyor/Commercial Property Surveyor/Retail Property Surveyor is urgently required by a leading mobile infrastructure company, based in Reading (3 days on-site/2 days remote, home working), Berkshire, close to Reading train station, for an initial 6 months rolling contract, on a long term programme of work.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have Commercial or Retail Property knowledge, in addition to having worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier, or Small Works Contractor environment.
- Must have experience of dealing with the day to day estate management, including the following professional property matters: rent reviews, lease renewals, the day to day estate management, negotiations, exit management/replacement sites terms approval, all site upgrade/rights, acquisitions, landlord relationships, cabling wayleaves, new code (Agreement renewals/NTQ replacements/Rollout), Access Issues, compliance auditing, disputes/tracking of all referrals to Court, surrender negotiations, old code matters including '54 Act, rent reviews, access issues through escalation, tenants/landlords contract etc.
- Must have professional experience with the Landlord Tenant Act.
- Excellent client facing experience, with strong 3rd party supplier experience
- The successful applicant will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The role holder will be required to interface with land owner representatives.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered. In addition to providing support to internal/external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Desirable: Telecommunications sector, ECC Code knowledge, Chartered Surveyor (RICS) or equivalent, valuation experience (Red-book)
To apply please contact Cassandre Butcher - 0117 332 3903 - Cassandre.Butcher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.