|Job Title:||Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance)|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Senior Manager - Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance) for leading mobile operator in Berkshire
6 month contract
Purpose of role
- Set the Insurance Product roadmap, leading a cross-function team to prioritise and execute activities to deliver business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the channels to support the delivery of the Insurance plan.
- Work collaboratively with our insurance partners to develop insurance products that meet target customers' needs.
- Create enhanced customer experiences to support the brand.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and put together business cases and support new initiatives to delivery through the change management process.
- Champion the product across the business to raise knowledge and awareness.
- Use understanding of insurance principles and business environment to develop best in class solutions.
- Strong people skills and passionate about customers is a must.
- Responsible for managing the in-life performance of the product effectively and in line with the product's objectives, contractual commitments and regulatory obligations ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Ensure products are performing as designed, in line with policies, processes, contractual requirements and regulatory expectations.
- Hold regular reviews with Partners - monthly, quarterly and annual highlighting key actions to ensure the product's objectives and regulatory compliance are met.
- Manage any issues, risks and concerns with the performance of the insurance products, working cross-functionally and closely with our insurance partners as necessary, to resolve and track these to completion.
- Creation and delivery of the Insurance commercial plan
- Implement, embed and maintain strong product governance, including setting the agenda and chairing key governance forums for the insurance products. Also including ensuring robust and appropriate MI with available with respect of the insurance product.
- Manage expectations of senior management with respect of the insurance product performance, escalating issues and risks as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and our third-party insurance provider to develop and execute the insurance product marketing strategy.
- Insurance experience within an insurance, financial services, or telco business. The role requires an individual with understanding of product governance & regulatory requirements required to support the insurance area.
- The individual should be innovative, making clear recommendations and who can influence people to execute and deliver within clear timescales.
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance market, competitors, and commercial drivers and therefore, uses market context analysis to help inform the plan.
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable holding others to account and working in an agile way.
- Able to communicate in a compelling way appropriate for key stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.