|Job Title:||Platform Architect (SaaS)|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Platform Architect (SaaS)
Permanent Opportunity, Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for one of the largest and well known companies in the world! My client are recruiting for a Platform Architect, this position would be suitable for either an experienced Architect or a Junior Architect or a Software Developer looking to take the next steps into architecture as this opportunity will allow you to continually learn and develop.
The Architect team are currently going through expansion and they are looking for a Platform / Software Architect to join the team. This position would suit someone who is excited by new technology, has a strong software background and who has created large scale SaaS platforms. The project will be working on a new corporate and public Wi-Fi offering and your role will be of Technical/Solutions Architect.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for engagement with product team and set direction for software development and platforms
- Accountable for the designs of WiFi platforms and integration plan with other platforms in the ecosystem
- Will work with external clients to understand requirements and provide help to presales function
- Work closely with Security and Product teams
- Driving continuous improvement and automation
What experience do you need:
- Experience of any SaaS platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- Strong background and experience of implementing solutions on premise or in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Communicate the product and data architecture to other groups and ensure the adherence and the value-added of enterprise methodologies and standards.
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
- Define and promote software and data security standards aligned with security policy.
- Understanding or routing principles, infrastructure, cloud and databases.
- Ability to support business case justification using business scenario modelling and perform benefits analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.