Performance Marketing Consultant
This position is working for a leading UK Telco company, based out of their Berkshire HQ offices. You will be responsible for overseeing the analysis of performance against targets, provide the business with recommendations for improvement, lead cross-functional teams to deliver those improvements, and ratify all channel performance initiatives.
- The Marketing Performance Consultant will be responsible for the performance, measurement and analysis of traffic and key campaign KPI's through:
- Monitoring all campaigns e.g. updating Dashboards and delivering key insights to the business, challenging performance where required, making recommendations
- Reviewing traffic performance of all channels, outlooking / forecasting based on traffic driving activity and highlighting key insights such as risks / opportunities to the business
- Recommending OPEX spend and optimisation of channels
- Manage and influence stakeholders e.g. understanding issues around performance, and helping to course correct
- Produce analytics/dashboards etc. through advanced use of excel.
- Provide in-depth analysis and insights into traffic, spend and campaign performance.
We are really looking for a Commercial Performance Manager / Consultant who has in depth analytics experience, someone who is used to pulling off key messages on performance (for example) and deliver/present the findings in clear, easy to understand terms.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.