|Job Title:||Passive Infrastructure Support Designer (Masts)|
|Location:||Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Passive Infrastructure Senior Designer (MASTS) Mobile Telecoms. 12 month contract. Berkshire
The purpose of the role is to act as a subject technical Design Authority and provide Design Leadership on cell sites for: Passive Infrastructure, Site design Specification and co-ordination with active infrastructure requirements
- Rooftop, Greenfield and Streetworks Design Authority
- Towers Development and site support
- Overall Greenfield Site Authority
- Streetworks site design Authority
- Small Works Contractors Design Audits
- Concessions and Deviations approval;
- Managing Design seminars to distribute and explain documentation;
- Be a promoter and supporter of Health and Safety for cell sites.
- Support the company's approach to asset management in terms of overall lifecycle management.
- Significant experience working for a Network Operator in a Design Authority Function, creating appropriate solutions for support of active infrastructure.
- Experience in influencing contractors and suppliers to produce upgrades which are appropriately designed as well as co-ordinated across the portfolio. It is expected that the applicant will have significant experience either with an Operator or a tower supplier and be aware of the processes needed for successful tower upgrade implementation
- MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Nice to Have
- Membership of an appropriate professional body.
- Proven record of introducing new products into a mobile phone network environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.