Oracle HCM Architect/Functional Consultant (Cloud/Fusion/Taleo/Data Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a permanent opportunity, to be based in Bracknell with home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of designing, solution owning and creating architecture specifications for global Oracle HCM solutions with specific experience around Cloud, Fusion and Taleo and Data Migration.
- Oracle Taleo experience, especially in relation to Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) including core HR, Benefits, Absence, Talent & Performance and Compensation.
- Good knowledge of data loading techniques (both HDL and spreadsheet loaders) and be confident in understanding data extracts and reporting capabilities of the Oracle products.
- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert leading Business Owners through the entire implementation lifecycle.
- Ability to configure (and/or oversee configuration efforts) within the HCM Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-up.
- Support the business through go-live process and a play key role in knowledge transfer, documentation and in supporting solution adoption
- Proven experience in a Functional/Architectural role for Oracle HCM Cloud
- Proven experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment
- Experience in the implementation of structured design and architecture processes in a corporate environment
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- HDL Integration Experience / Integration Experience with other systems
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.