|Job Title:||Network Architect - Contract - Solihull - Security Cleared|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|REF:||CB - ContracNetArch_1567079126|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Network Architect - Contract - Solihull - Security Cleared
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation on a wide variety of network solutions which vary in size and complexity.
As a Network Architect you will be expected to:
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects to ensure that the designs produced by Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the entire WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper and/or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing Software Defined Network solutions.
- DNS and IPAM knowledge.
- Design of network within virtualized infrastructure.
- VMware NSX.
- Active Directory/DHCP services.
- Encryption devices, CAPs assured products such as Catapan.
- DWDM services.
- Network Management toolsets
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Security Cleared - CISCO ISE - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
IP Network Architect - Telecoms Cloud Transformation - Contract
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Location: Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
Network Transmission Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
IP NETWORK ARCHITECT - TELCO CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
Location: Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: £10000 - £99000 per annum