Marketing Procurement Manager - Mandarin Speaking
This leading telecoms company based in Berkshire are seeking an experienced Mandarin speaking Marketing Procurement Manager to join their busy team.
You will have the opportunity to work for some major marketing campaigns on new handset releases in the forth coming year across the UK as well as Western Europe. You will be communicating and negotiating with some of the world largest media agencies to secure the best deals in both the digital and traditional marketing purchases.
- Responsible for organizing and participating in the selection and management of suppliers in the UK&I area.
- In charge of a sizeable volume or key project purchasing programme.
- Able to build long-term and stable partnership relationships with key suppliers according to headquarters/ region's procurement strategies, in order to maintain continuity of supply, to reduce the synthetical cost of procurement, and to obtain competitive advantage in procurement area.
- Analyze procurement demand and the market
- Identify risks from the ever evolving procurement environment, set up and implement a risk mitigation plan to maintain consistent supply levels.
Skills and experience:
- Strong expertise in the local marketing business and associated supplier base;
- Able to benchmark market pricing and negotiate revised terms with the supplier base accordingly;
- Excellent procurement tool kit
- Hard working spirit, can deliver to tight deadlines and workplace pressures;
- Proactive, can-do work attitude;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- A sound understanding of Oracle processes, contract management and appreciation of the marketing world in this fast-moving digital arena.
- Strong office system skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.