|Job Title:||Marketing Intelligence Lead (B2C, Luxury Travel Company)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Marketing Intelligence Lead
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Market Intelligence Lead to join their team on a permanent basis, working out of their offices in West London.
The Marketing Intelligence Lead who will be responsible for driving strategy and vision of our Marketing Intelligence team comprising data science, engineering and analysis skill sets. The role is key in driving a data-driven culture across the Digital & Marketing department focused on developing and interpreting data sets to drive decision making and optimisation that improves marketing efficiency and generates value.
Marketing Intelligence Strategy & Vision
- Working with the Head of Performance Marketing develop and implement a Marketing Insight Strategy & Vision that supports Digital & Marketing and the wider business in understanding marketing impact and enabling data driven decisions that deliver business efficiency and growth.
Channel, Platform and Content Measurment Strategy
- Work with Channel, Platform and Content Owners & Heads of Marketing to develop & implement a Measurement Strategy that enables clear understanding of performance and optimisation opportunities.
- Drive adoption across markets ensuring global consistency
Self-Assurance Measurement and Analysis Strategy
- Working with the US & UK Performance Marketing Analysts develop a Self-service Measurement & Analysis Strategy that enables teams to interpret their own performance and deliver actionable insight.
- Proven demonstrable experience required in:
- Data & analysis management roles
- Data engineering & data science
- Marketing analysis
- Marketing measurement techniques
- Data visualisation tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication
- Passion or experience working within the Travel industry
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.