|Job Title:||Marketing Brand Guardian|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Brand Guardian - B2C Marketing
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are urgently seeking a Brand Guardian to work within their Consumer Marketing Department on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone with a creative Marketing background, who is keen to get stuck into some exciting projects within a fully integrated marketing team.
- Brand guardianship. Promoting, protecting and championing the brand and sub-brands internally, being the voice of the brand
- Managing programs and initiatives that drive and deliver brand integrity - ensuring that everyone in the business understands the brand, works to the guidelines and stays true to our purpose.
- Manage and support the in-house creative design team to develop, maintain and distribute brand assets, ensuring consistency of brand guidelines.
- Lead the co-ordination and ongoing updates and developments of the brand guidelines, brand asset hub and resources.
- To manage the review and approval of all brand communications and brand output, either directly into the team, or through management of our brand guardian agency.
- Working closely with the communications teams across the business to support the brand vision and brand development with a strong omni-channel focus.
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, developing clear action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage relationship with and deliverables from key suppliers/ agencies.
- Have positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders from internal teams to our agencies.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
- Demonstrate passion for the customer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.