|Job Title:||Junior HR Assistant (Rewards, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Junior HR Assistant (Rewards & Benefits)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
Are you a Junior Level HR Assistant, looking for your next challenge? I have an exciting new role available working onsite for a leading Telecoms company in the Berkshire area, which would be ideal for someone with 1-2 years HR experience, that is keen to develop their knowledge within the Rewards, Compensation and Benefits area.
The role sits within the People Team, who work in a fast paced but fun environment. Excellent internal training and guidance will be provided, as well as the opportunity to undertake external courses such as Hay Job Evaluation Training.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements for the business helping to ensure they are fit for purpose, are compliant with the Company's pay philosophy and compliant with company policy and best practice.
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes, providing guidance on the appropriate salary ranges, identifying particular hot spots / issues and managing the review system/process.
- Assist the HRBPs and Reward Team in role grading.
- 1-2 years experience working in a HR environment
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills - must be confident with numbers with an analytical mindset
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows/BAU
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Mandarin speaking business Operation associate
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate