|Job Title:||Junior Finance Analyst (Excel)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Junior Finance Analyst (Excel) - Contract - Reading, Berkshire (home working 2 days per week).
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Junior Finance Analyst with advanced Excel knowledge to join their team on a contract basis in Reading, Berkshire. The role offers the opportunity to work from home two days per week.
The Junior Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Capex Accountant with weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports and data reconciliations.
Previous finance or telecoms experience is not required.
Essential skills Required:
- Experience of handling large amounts of data and able to explain the data.
- Highly analytical individual with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills (candidates who attend interview will be asked to complete an Excel test).
- Assistance with reconciling data from an external SAP accounting system to an internal IFS system.
- Analysis of cost information for a multi-million pound project including average cost per site calculations and open commitment reporting.
- Assistance with inter-company account reconciliation and raising of internal recharge invoices.
- Assistance with maintenance of an inventory database.
- Assistance with reconciliation of budget information between various individual projects and an external system.
- Assistance with monitoring and reporting of open PO information across various projects.
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders who are direct competitors and being mindful of strict data confidentiality requirements.
- Handling very large quantities of data from multiple sources.
- Being able to identify and handle reports with incomplete information.
- Simultaneously working on multiple tasks and handling ad hock requests.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong / advanced Microsoft Excel ability.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude.
- Resourcefulness: getting or finding information or filling in the gaps.
Knowledge of IFS, MS Access and SAP.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Information Security Manager - Networks - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland