IT Program Engineer (Mandarin)
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Reading, the United Kingdom
In order to enhance the business efficiency and provide solutions for the business demands, our client are looking for someone whom able to develop programs to support either quick-win solution, or, adapt long-term business solutions and plans;
Basic IT service desktop and infrastructure knowledge is also required, however, training will be available for this area of the work.
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server (tables) and the users.
- Primary focus will be the development of all business-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by our client's co-workers into the application.
- Monitoring and analyzing the current company systems of production or provision to check its efficiency, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas or departments of the organization, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Planning and controlling tool, application, and program changes.
- IT help desk service.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous programming experience;
- Familiar with Power BI, RPA(Robotic Process Automation), VBA applications;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Business end-to-End analysis capabilities;
- Degree of Computer (Science) /Engineer or similar background Bachelor or higher.
- Passion on programming and coding;
- Quick response and completion of tasks.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.