|Job Title:||ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity Architect/Security Architect (Manufacturing/Industrial Plant/Factory environments, Safety Critical, IEC 61508, ISA/IEC 62443, IPS, SIEM, Radiflow) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Security Architect with a record of accomplishment in the creation, review and enhancement of effective security systems architectures for ICS and SCADA systems
- Must have demonstrable experience of applying your expertise to manufacturing and production systems.
- You will be responsible for explaining to business users what security risks systems are exposed to and the risks that the adoption of new technologies can bring.
- Familiarity with the IEC standards relating to safety critical systems.
- We are looking for a principal consultant to be part of our developing team delivering services to clients in the manufacturing, utilities and travel sectors.
- A track record of managing relationships with customers, scoping and delivering consultancy assignments and with a broad range of experience in providing advice and guidance on security regulations, policies, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of working in industrial plant and factory environments
- Proven Security experience
- An understanding of safety critical systems and the standards (especially IEC 61508) that govern their implementation and operation.
- Ideally, certification under the ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate Programme
- Technical knowledge of Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), secure credential management, virtualisation, service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following vendors' technologies: ideally Radiflow, or otherwise Claroty, or, Tenable
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
SC Cleared Senior Systems Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Security Architect - Telecoms, RAN, Transmission
Location: South East England, England