|Job Title:||Head of Logistics ( Permanent, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Head of Logistics
This is a great opportunity in a Design, Planning and Deployment team, which is responsible for the management of logistics for infrastructure that is deployed on the Radio Access Network sites used by Three and EE/BT.
This role will lead and proactively manage logistics on behalf of the Director of DPD to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage logistics, including related forums, communications and governance control points.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing complex logistics and asset management operations safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a logistics function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms and logistics eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
- Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of Partners and contractors.
- Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.