|Job Title:||Head of Data Quality Management|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + bonus + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Head of Data Quality Management
Head of Data Quality Management - this is a new permanent opportunity based in Reading, you will be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the Mobile Telecoms industry.
As Head of Data Quality Management you will be responsible for leading and implementing the framework for the Data Vision, including the processes, behaviours, governance and systems. With a strong focus on understanding what data the company wants, how they use that data, and how it relates to the Data Strategy; ultimately to ensure the completeness, accuracy, quality accessibility of all data on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities will include budgeting; forecasting; authorising and management of Data Quality related CAPEX and OPEX spend; management of all interdependencies, risks and issues; progress reporting and Stakeholder communication and all Data Quality governance.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge of developing and using the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage Data Quality.
- Significant experience of delivering Data Quality initiatives and the business transformation required to achieve and maintain them.
- Strong quality culture background in a large cross-functional organisation.
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams.
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- A proven track record in continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high-performance teams
- Experience of working with multiple Shareholders would be advantageous
If you are interested in this new permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Analyst - Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware & Software)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Telecom Security Strategy Architect - Network and Data Centre
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire