|Job Title:||Head of Business Development - IT - Dublin|
|Salary:||Generous Bonus, Car Allowance|
|REF:||FJS - Head of BD_1574703532|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Head of Sector Business Development - IT - Dublin
Are you a Business Development Specialist who possesses a strong enterprise level network within the Irish Marketplace together with the mind-set and the talent to win new business in today's fast moving technology market? If this describes you, then please apply to new opportunity as Head of Sector Business Development for one of the world's most successful IT Technology and Service providers.
As the Head of Sector Business Development you will be identifying, developing and closing opportunities within Ireland and contributing to the overall market strategy for the region, as well as managing and growing revenue from key accounts. The role involves identifying client needs, representing these within the organisation, getting support for the sector opportunities, creating a team to prepare proposals for the customer, closing and winning these opportunities
You will be selling from our clients extensive Digital Transformation Services and Digital Business Services portfolios- both of which cover a vast array of large-scale technology and transformation solutions. The portfolio of services our client offer is vast, covering everything from a Managed Infrastructure Services to Artificial Intelligence platforms. Every client is different and the role involves adapting our offering to suit the client needs.
Whether your expertise comes from Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Transport or any other sector, your knowledge will be invaluable in this role as each sector requires its Business Development expert.
To be successful you will ideally possess the following attributes and skill set:
- Able to identify, pursue and win sales opportunities from within Ireland.
- Created an extensive professional network - alert to, involved in and an influencer of trends across the sector
- Shown keen awareness of market and sector developments - through deep understanding of their customer's business they have differentiated themselves through value led engagement
- Makes powerful use of their Digital profile - uses digital tools to project their personal profile, make productive connections and create commercial opportunity through social selling
- Commercialising ideas - take concepts, products and offerings and translate them into compelling propositions that customers want, desire and buy
- Influence customer thinking - change the customer perspective through creative engagement and use this to successfully close opportunities quicker
- Is situationally self-aware - tailors their communication style and message to ensure maximum impact on different audiences
- You need to win and are naturally competitive - driven by an innate motivation to achieve
- Co-creates innovative solutions for the digital world - working collaboratively with the customer, is able to marry their business challenges to our clients products
- Productively disruptive - takes risks, loves to debate and push the customer to challenge their thinking, creating constructive tension for a positive conclusion
Our client is an excellent employer to work for offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package for the right candidate - together with a commitment to the work life balance, personal and career development and a dedication to being at the forefront of technology.
If you know you can be successful in this role then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com or contact Patrick directly on +44 (0) 117 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Sales, Americas
Location: Remote, Global
Application Development Manager
Location: West London, London
Business Change Consultant
Location: London, England
Business Intelligence Developer
Location: West London, London
Application Development Manager - Azure, SQL, C#
Location: Oxfordshire, England