|Job Title:||Governance & Quality Assurance Coordinator (Portfolio)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Governance & Quality Assurance Coordinator (Portfolio)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a fast paced, customer centric and agile environment. They are now seeking a Governance & Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis, to support with projects in the PMO / Transformation area.
The Governance & Quality Assurance Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the provision of actionable information and data with respect to delivering the portfolio of projects.
Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance team to promote the user of processes and ways of working in a consistent manner across the Programme Office and wider business and providing real insights into where improvements can be made to enable us to jointly achieve our goals.
- Admin of the departments group email inbox ensuring a timely and accurate response.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collection for management reporting and managing and updating Programme Office tools and systems
- Operate the change control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each change request, impact assessment and any other recorded information in the change are sufficient.
- Facilitation and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions, change requests and risks and issues are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning and governance meetings.
- Must have RAID Management and Project Finance experience
- Experienced Project / Programme Coordinator, PMO Support of Project Support person within a fast paced medium to large company.
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or Agile
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Governance and Administration Coordinator (Entry Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Rating Assurance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Digital Site Builder
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Project Administrator (Entry Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire