**will involve travel to Europe mainly but the US & Asia occasionally**
Global Account Manager required to work with a global leading operator of mobile telecommunications, to retain existing and win new, large enterprise and multinational customers.
Key Purpose of Role:
- Identify and win business for the company and its mobile operators in the Large Enterprise and Multinational Account (MNA) sector
- Build and maintain relationships with key companies and contacts
- Establish a presence for the company and its mobile operators within the MNA sector
- Align and lead company mobile operators in MNA acquisition and retention.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Efficiently utilise, communicate with, and coordinate multi-country resources to win MNA business
- Deliver significant and sustainable revenues for their mobile operators in MNA sector
- Identify and agree partnerships with key Telecom solution providers
- Lead MNA tender bids and negotiate contracts to successful closure
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, mobile operator stakeholders and stakeholders
- Assist the local operator in managing in-life MNA accounts to deliver best customer experience and maximise revenue.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.