|Job Title:||General Manager / Guest Experience Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Start Date:||9-12 months|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
General Manager / Guest Experience Manager
9-12 month initial contract
This leading work-space provider, are seeking an experienced Guest Experience Manager to join them in their plush offices!
This services offices can be used for running events, hosting breakfast mornings, training as well as evening parties. You will be providing highly professional support to residents as well as managing the site delivering the best class hospitality.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Ensure that the site is always effectively managed and staffed to the correct PAR levels and manage the efficient day-to-day operation of the site.
- Responsible for monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up).
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries.
- Oversee the Concierge process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: housekeeping, florists, laundry and dry cleaning, catering, business support services, maintenance, personal trainers, massage therapists, etc. and coordinate Resident's use of all such services.
- To adhere to budgetary and expenditure constraints and ensure awareness among other members of staff; Ensure that site financial targets are set and communicated to all members of the team.
- Responsible for overseeing the ordering of all goods and services.
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Accounts Department with regards to the resolution of all payment queries.
- Have a good understanding of the site management accounts, attend monthly financial meetings and account for discrepancies within these accounts.
- Responsible for all invoices regarding building management and Resident fees.
- To ensure that the safety and security of staff, Residents and premises are assured at all times.
- Induct new members of staff to and monitor during their probation period.
- Conduct regular appraisals of all site staff.
- Ensure that all legislative training is completed within the required time scale and recorded legitimately.
- Developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents.
- Fostering a professional and productive work environment, by having knowledge of Residents and their business needs; aiding, networking and generally going above and beyond to ensure a positive experience for all Residents.
- Conduct viewings with potential Residents and assist the Sales team with sales process.
- Be proactive with events programme and management of each House, assisted by the Events team.
You must have:
- 3+ years' experience as a manager in the hospitality, retail or co-working industry
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.