Digital Scrum Master
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading UK Telecoms company who work in a fast paced, exciting and agile environment. They are currently seeking a Digital Scrum Master to join their team on a 6 Month Contract.
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team
- Work with the Product Owner to produce and maintain a visible, rolling long term plan / roadmap to provide confidence of your scrum team's capability of hitting its business outcomes
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress towards a release
- Seek agile best practice and share with other scrum masters and the wider digital team.
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest in agile, the agile community, and your ongoing learning
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.