Copywriter/Content Designer - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
I am currently recruiting for a Copywriter to join a leading Telecommunications company in Berkshire.
Working alongside a talented set of Designers, Strategists, Digital and Online Specialists, you will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms including the companies website and App and any other relevant platforms.
Sitting within a multi-functional Agile team, you will bring to the table creative skills and an eye for detail ensuring content is inline with the companies tone of voice and brand guidelines. You will have experience of creating digital content in a customer focused organisation and you will be a key member of the team responsible for creating content enabling the business to meet their goal of becoming the UK's best loved brand.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Working with members of the team and subject matter experts to understand project requirements and collaborate to generate copy which dovetails seamlessly with UX and design work
- Developing processes within and across Agile teams to simplify and clarify copy usage using product guidelines, copybooks and tone of voice guidance
- Understanding business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels
- Working with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice
- Committing to adhering to tight time-lines and working in sprints
- Being responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms including the companies website and App and any other relevant platforms
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.