Maidenhead (3-4 Month Contract)
A well-known Communications company are currently seeking a Commissions Analyst to join their team on a 3-4 month contract. This role would ideally suit a junior finance analyst or a recent grad, however we are open to speaking to more experienced candidates too!
The Commissions team are vital for ensuring we pay our 3rd Party sales channels accurately and timely, by managing the system we use to calculate commissions, and dealing with queries. The team are a central part of the Finance operations function, working closely with the commercial teams. This role works alongside 5 other colleagues, reporting to the Commissions Manager and supported by a more senior analyst who will guide you through the run.
As part of the Commissions operations team, you will get the weekly calculation out the door in a timely, accurate manner, paying our dealers millions of pounds. You'll be analysing and processing complex commissions calculations, so you'll have a head for numbers, who can spot anomalies a mile off. This isn't a solitary job - you'll be a great team worker with a can-do attitude who is able to think about how to fix things.
Responsible for configuring systems or improving processes to maximise performance. Analyses data in specialised software to identify & deliver continuous improvements to support the delivery of Three's commercial and experience outcomes
- Planning and organisational skills
- Data manipulation skills - can hold your own with a spreadsheet
- Must have good Excel skills. Should know v-lookups, pivot tables etc
- Great communication skills - can talk through technical issues in a clear way
- Collaborative - can talk to dealers and internal stakeholders in a collaborative way
- Previous commissions experience is not essential for this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.