Commercial Property Lead
Permanent - £Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus
Reading town centre
An exciting new opportunity has arisen working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company as their Commercial Property Lead. This is no small role, as you will be responsible for rents, rates and power across a large portfolio of commercial sites across the UK!
My client are based in Reading town centre in newly refurbished offices, close to rail and bus links. They are offering a competitive salary and package and also a flexible working environment.
As Commercial Property Lead you will be responsible for managing rents, business rates and power for all 20,000 sites, to ensure there are no site issues and network disruption due to power failures or landlord disputes. You will need to have strong communication and negotiation skills, be able to look at commercial agreements to make cost savings and deliver commercial improvements.
Your role will not only involve high level coordination and organisational skills, but you will need to be adept at managing and building relationships as your role will link into Shareholders and 3rd party suppliers (Landlord Agents, Power Suppliers, Finance teams and Legal).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience managing large commercial property portfolios (estates)
- Must have experience managing either rents, rates or power (from a facilities/estates perspective)
- Background in Energy/Utilities/Large retail/Facilities or Property Services
- Confident communicator, able to negotiate reductions on multiple sites
- Confident interfacing with stakeholders and third parties
If you are interested in this permanent position, please submit your application on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.