We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to join to join a leading telecoms company in Dublin.
- Provide pre-contract support to bidding teams and design the commercial model.
- Take ownership of the contract and lead contract negotiations (as the bid management process develops and initial solution has been proposed).
- Draft contracts and execute contract negotiation processes and sub processes i.e. contract review and contract decision making.
- Analyze and manage (commercial) risks, and ensure contract and transaction quality.
- Handle contract change management and fulfillment
- Working on Bids/RFP's and providing the commercial and contractual input to the Bid/RFP response, including commercial responses and commercial conditions that would apply in the Bid
- Experience in Telecoms or Technology company with the following key skills
- Experience undertaking Risk review and mitigation plan in Bid cycle;
- Experience leading negotiations of contracts against procurement teams in Telecoms and Technology customer;
- In-Life management of Contracts, including dispute resolution, contract change and contract renewal;
- Candidate needs a deep knowledge and awareness of Contracts and Contract Terms and Conditions.
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.