Commercial Consultant - Omnichannel
Contract - 6 months
Working with a major UK telecoms business this role provides a vital link between the insights, financial and commercial planning & performance teams, this is a high profile position responsible for the commercial aspects and production of detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations for changes or actions to the Omnichannel 5 year-plan glide path
With regular interaction at HoD and Director level you will have a great opportunity to guide and influence at the right level and as a subject champion we would be looking for you to attend external events and build a network of experts in order to bring insight in from other organisations. In addition holding regular sessions with internal stakeholders to drive the Omnichannel shift and share best practice.
- Data analytical skills, able to create commercially sound hypotheses
- Commercial understanding across multichannel / Omnichannel environment.
- Strong understanding of customer experience journeys
- Ability to be able to confidently communicate changes
- Able to deliver solutions that benefit the business, our customers and our people
Although a background in telecoms would be ideal, other sectors that have an Onmichannel model, such as retail, banking, etc would be considered.
To find out more or register your interest please contact me on Stephen.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.