|Job Title:||Cloud (Azure) Programme Director|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Cloud (Azure/Migration ) Programme Director is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite / 2-days from home) **please only apply if you are a specialist Infrastructure Programme Director, with recent Cloud (Azure) project/programme experience.
We are looking for a Specialist Cloud (Azure) Programme Director to join our client, and work on a major customer infrastructure transformation project. Significant investment in the entire IT estate is planned, including moves to all the latest technologies.
The post holder will be responsible for managing a key strategic programme of migrating the client's entire application estate from on premise to the Azure cloud. This will involve heavy planning of the migration approach in collaboration with the architecture function to deliver core platforms and infrastructure.
Technical expertise is not expected but previous/recent experience with data centres, networking, unified comms, active directory, Microsoft Office products., including very strong Azure experience is required.
Previous Azure migration project management experience is a requirement for this role, applicants with no prior experience of this will be automatically rejected.
- Delivery of large/complex Cloud (Azure) migration projects/programmes and producing project documentation (Programme Director level)
- Project Management following Project Methodology guidelines and governance framework which is based on Prince2.
- Managing and reporting on project budgets, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget.
- Developing project plans and managing milestones to ensure that projects are delivered within the required timescales.
- Identifying project resource requirements and managing those resources to deliver the project artefacts.
- Managing project scope, tasks and deliverables to agreed acceptance criteria.
- Directing and coordinating activities of project team members.
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced to required levels of quality.
- Tracking progress against expected benefits.
- Prepare project status reports to inform of project progress and related issues.
- Coordination and responding to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Prince2 or other project management qualifications
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Programme Delivery Assurance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior Web Application Developer
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: £1 - £2 per annum
Network Architect / Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £44000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
Full Stack Developer
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Agile Full Stack Senior Developer(Java/Azure/Agile/Jenkins/API)
Location: City of London, London