Channel Sales Manager
Shoreditch - London (E1 6BX)
Fora creates beautiful, professional, flexible work spaces, that offer hotel-like hospitality and members' club style service for people that know hard work needn't be uncomfortable. We have taken the best of co working, serviced offices, fine hotels and hospitality and added a splash of design agency and architectural practice. We have created a product and service level that enables our residents to focus on what they do best - developing their business - while we take care of everything else. We call this pro-working.
Fora operates eight locations today with another two scheduled for 2019 and further buildings in design or delivery. The business is predominantly asset-backed, owning the freehold in its buildings rather than operating a lease arbitrage model. The customer proposition is design and service-experience led, with Residents benefiting from concierge service, a premium fit out, state-of-the-art technology and a productivity-focused environment.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, and motivated Channel Manager to join the Fora Sales Team. This is a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and varied role.
- Nurture, develop and close leads which result in booked and completed viewings
- Inbound lead qualification, prospecting, and pipeline management to ensure the highest conversion rate of completed tours and sales
- Work closely with sales managers and channel managers and actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales targets
- Liaise with other departments, specifically the marketing and analytics team to improve the functionality of the sales process
- Work with CRM platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Provide frequent updates to your team about objectives, projections and processes
- Ensure completed tour rate goals are achieved to promote high building occupancies
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure that the first point of contact is an exceptional start to their member experience
- Apply a data-driven approach to not only ask the right questions, but take on projects and implement change initiatives
- The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to play a key role and thrive within a sales team environment. You will take ownership of the lead qualification process and improve the sales cycles by having strong task management and analytical skills.
- Sales experience or member support in start-ups and/or entrepreneurial environments, preferred.
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (Sales force experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, organization and multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle competing priorities
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own in a fast paced, fast changing environment
- If you are interested in joining a company that continues to grow and push the boundaries of what is considered 'the norm' then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Junior Service Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Project Manager - Data Analytics
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
OSS IT Managed Services Procurement Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin