Our client, a leading name within the telecoms space are currently recruiting for a Build Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
- Directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Successful delivery of passive infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams.
- PO raising and GRN in Tools and systems working in conjunction with Senior Deployment Manager, Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Management of changes to site build lists or specific site requirements
- Network Project Management experience
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Good Microsoft excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.