|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Contract day rate|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Accounts Payable Assistant
3 Month Initial Contract
We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a leading global company at their offices in SW London. This is a 3 month initial contract with the potential to extend or even become permanent!
We are looking for a hard working conscientious individual who can take responsibility for ensuring all accounts payable duties are carried out efficiently and accurately. You will need to be good at solving queries and confident dealing with any issues.
Accounts Payable Assistant - your responsibilities:
- Tracking approval of invoices, purchase orders and expense claims
- Processing POs and invoices
- Checking, processing and paying of employee expense claims
- Planning and running weekly payment runs
- Petty cash reporting and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Previously worked in an AP role
- Needs to be able to work well in a team environment and be confident speaking with other areas of the business
- Great eye for detail, able to spot errors in PO numbers!
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Our client is a global technology company based in SW London
- Nearest train station is Clapham Junction
- You will be joining a fun and hardworking Accounts team
- We can offer you the opportunity to grow and develop in your role
Please apply on line if you are interested in this contract position. Alternatively send your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.