|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Loic Menusier|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work on a 3 month contract basis for a fantastic company based in Maidenhead.
We are looking for someone to join our Accounts Payable team to help us process invoices and make appropriate and timely payments to Suppliers when goods or services have been received.
Working in a team of 6 we currently process 3000 invoices per month and have over 2500 suppliers in our database. We also assist in the resolution of queries relating to AR and Procurement and the creation of KPIs.
- Verify and accurately input invoices onto the Oracle system in line with AP procedures
- Complete statement reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure that our ledger mirrors that of the suppler and that all invoices and payments are accounted for.
- Continually review and resolve aged credit queries ensuring all overdue invoices do not fall beyond 90 days.
- Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Develop an understanding of their products and services advising, where necessary on best accounting practice.
- Ensure business users comply with purchasing policy, monitor non-conformance and represent AP at internal meetings.
- Deal with internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a finance administration role, ideally in an Accounts Payable team
- Good IT Skills, including MS Office
- Ideally Oracle/Great Plains systems experience
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application on line or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.