|Job Title:||3rd Line Support - SharePoint - System Administrator|
|REF:||FJS - MTShare_1599221298|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
3rd Line Support - SharePoint - System Administrator
CONTRACT - 6 Months
We are looking for a confident 3rd line, and above, technical support engineer to grow our team with committed people to manage a secure networking infrastructure for our customer across the region.
- We are looking for a Core Apps Engineer to provide SharePoint and SQL support. The role will primarily involve incident management on our clients' live system, on incidents that have been escalated from 1/2nd line resources that are often remotely based environments and supporting the PHQ staff.
- This will be a mix of between a 2nd/3rd line support.
- The support is covering core hours 37 hours per week.
- In this exciting and collaborative role, you will provide recommendations on the design, development, implementation and maintenance of SharePoint services and solutions.
Daily responsibilities (SQL Server, SharePoint) will include:
- Providing day-to-day support of the SQL Server environment including a number of backend databases supporting the overall infrastructure, including performance tuning, high availability and disaster recovery measures.
- Design, deploy, maintain, optimize & automate SharePoint farms and other SharePoint dedicated infrastructure.
- Design and develop OOTB solutions for SharePoint using (SP Designer, InfoPath, HTML, and Java Script).
- Performing migrations and synchronization of content between different versions of SharePoint and other solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to hold Security clearance prior to starting - candidates not holding this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
DBA/Database Administrator (PeopleSoft/Sparse Cloning)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)