Project People have an exciting opportunity to join a leading mobile infrastructure organisation as 1st Line IT Support.
Your responsibilities as 1st Line IT Support will include;
- To maintain the stock of spare hardware in line with the needs of the business.
- To issue & maintain Laptop and peripheral devices as appropriate.
- To cover for the IT admin person when necessary to provide access to shareholder and internal systems as appropriate.
- Support of the system architecture through proactive daily monitoring of the Service Desk system.
- Ensure all systems have a suitable backup routine and monitor success of all backups.
- Provide initial induction training for New Starters to ensure they are aware how to use the technology within the business.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets obligations to customers.
As the 1st Line IT Support you will ideally possess;
- Experience of 1st line IT support.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Desktop support.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Any CompTIA and/or Microsoft certifications.
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Office365.
- Attention to detail and customer focus.
This is a great opportunity to work with a genuine market leader, to find out more please contact Tom Irvine at Project People or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
VAT Compliance Manager